Frequently Asked Questions

What type of qualifications do  you have? 

I have a Master of Arts degree in Professional Counseling. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Pennsylvania. I am a Level 2 trained Gottman Relationship Counselor and am a Certified Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Counselor.

Do I have to be a Christian to get counseling?

People of all faiths are welcome here.  I am able to help you with your problems while respecting your beliefs.

What does my Counselor believe about Christianity?

I am a born again Christian. I believes that Jesus loves all people and came to earth to save them from their sin. I believe that each person needs to make a personal decision about if they want to trust Christ to forgive him or her for sin. I believe that love is the most important component in healing, Love of God, others and self provides the power for positive change.

Can I use my health insurance there?

At this time I am in network providers for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Behavioral Health (Optuum) and Aetna. I will provide invoices, if we are out of network for another insurance company.

What are your rates?

Rates will be discussed at the first meeting.

Do you have other locations?

Yes I also have an office in Homer City, PA. It is housed in the New Hope Bible Fellowship at 8109 Route 286 Hwy W.  Homer City, PA 15748